Jerry G and Macujo Methods Steps to Pass Hair Follicle Test for Weed
If you are scheduled to take a hair follicle test for weed within a few days, what would you do to pass it? This post will discuss Jerry G and Macujo method steps. These two methods effectively detoxify your hair, but Macujo has a success rate of 90%. Find out more about how these processes work and how effective they are in this article .
What is a hair follicle drug test?
Hair follicle drug testing is one way of determining if a person has used drugs in the past 90 days. As compared to saliva and blood, traces of weeds stay longer in the hair. At present, hair follicle testing is considered one of the most accurate and efficient ways of detecting drugs.
How does a hair drug test work?
The hair sample is generally collected from the hair’s roots. Every time you take the drugs, the substance will pass through the bloodstream. This is because the hair follicle has a blood vessel that feeds the hair growth cells. The blood that flows into the hair follicle carries the drugs. Thus, the presence of drugs is detected on it.
Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo + Zydot Ultra Clean
Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo
What can a hair drug test detect?
The hair follicle test is usually for marijuana, methamphetamine, PCP, cocaine, opiates, and ecstasy.
The testing process
The test is usually done in a workplace, at home, or healthcare setting. The tester will cut 1.5 inches of hair from the roots and send it to a laboratory.
Some medications and foods like poppy seeds may contain a substance that can provide false-positive results. For accurate testing, the hair samples undergo a two-step process – the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay or ELISA test and chromatographic testing.
ELISA test is the first step and is a fast testing process. If this test provides a positive result for a specific substance, the chromatographic testing confirms the result. The second test is the confirmation of the results obtained from the first test.
The Macujo method
Macujo method uses certain products to detox the hair and scalp to get rid of substances like THC. Because it is very effective, many users use this method to pass the hair follicle drug test. This method features detox shampoo, so there is a possibility that your hair will get damaged.
You must be aware of the risks involved when using any drug detox. It is not recommended to use the Macujo method to beat hair test for weed as it can be harmful to sensitive skin. The process works by damaging the hair and removing toxins from your scalp and hair.
Items Needed for This Method
The following items are necessary to complete the process:
- Toxin detox or/and Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid
- Disposable gloves
- Tide Liquid Detergent pack
- Pink Clean and Clear Wash for Acne
- Regular vinegar
- Shower Caps
- Sink with warm water
- Ultra Clean Shampoo from Zydot Ultra Clean
The Macujo Method Steps
- Thoroughly rinse your hair and add white vinegar to your scalp.
- Apply Clean and Clear. Cover hair with a shower cap for half an hour.
- Shampoo your hair with Toxin detox twice.
- Use few drops of liquid Tide to wash your hair.
- Shampoo your hair again, this time using Zydot Ultra Clean.
- Repeat the process three times, one day before the test and once in the morning on the test day.
How well does the Macujo Method Work?
Many people can attest to the effectiveness of the Macujo method. But, studies show that hair treatments are damaging and reduce drug metabolites. Thus, the amount of drug residues removed is equal to the damage done to your hair. Yes, it is effective, but it can damage your hair and scalp and even affect your eyes if you forgot to wear protective gear.
- The process can be done one day before the hair follicle test.
- It does not require dyeing or bleaching the hair.
- It uses the most trusted detox shampoo
- It has a higher passing rate.
- Items used are easy to find.
- May damage the scalp, hair, eyes, or skin if done carelessly.
- It may cause allergic reactions.
The Jerry G method
The Jerry G Method eliminates traces of THC metabolites in your hair. Unlike the Macujo method, it uses bleach and dye, which contains ammonia. The main objective of this method is to damage the hair. It is believed that once the hair strands are damaged, it opens hair cuticles and removes any traces of drug metabolites in your hair and scalp. To effectively remove traces of drugs in your hair, you need to perform the process at least ten days before the hair follicle test.
Items Needed for this Method
- Toxin wash shampoo
- Baking soda
- Permanent hair dye
- Ultra-clean shampoo
Jerry G Method Steps
- If you are using marijuana, you have to stop ten days before taking the test.
- Bleach and dye your hair using permanent dye with ammonia.
- Shampoo your hair with Toxin or your preferred detox shampoo to pass a hair follicle drug test.
- Ten days after using the Toxin wash shampoo, bleach, and dye your hair again.
- During the actual testing, apply baking soda paste to your hair. Let it stay in your hair for 15 minutes and then rinse and flush out any drug toxins present in your hair.
- Shampoo with Ultra-Clean.
How Well Does the Jerry G Method Work?
If you strictly follow the instruction, the Jerry G method is quite effective. To make sure you pass the drug test (https://www.clevescene.com/sponsored/guide-how-to-pass-a-drug-test-best-ways-to-pass-urine-hair-and-saliva-drug-tests-37720793), you need to follow the ten days rule. If you cannot do the ten days, you can try to reduce it to seven days. However, your chance of passing is not as high compared to ten days. This method also works on other substances.
Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo + Zydot Ultra Clean
Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo
- It is cheaper than other methods.
- It is pretty effective for marijuana users.
- The items needed are easy to find.
- The bleach contains peroxide that can cause severe damage.
- The Ultra Clean shampoo is effective only for 24 hours.
- It requires ten days to make the process effective.
Macujo vs. Jerry g method
If you are scheduled to take the hair follicle test within a few days, the Jerry G method will not aid in passing the test, as it requires ten days to complete the process. Instead, you can use the Macujo Method as it only takes one to three days to complete the process. Also, the Macujo Method has a higher success rate than Jerry G.
Both Macujo and Jerry G methods can aid in passing the hair follicle drug test. If you are thinking of how to pass a hair follicle drug test with vinegar, strictly follow the Macujo method instructions. You can complete the process and effectively eliminate weed traces in your hair within one to three days. On the other hand, Jerry G Method can remove drug traces in your hair, but you have to do it ten days before your scheduled test. Strictly follow the Jerry G and the Macujo method steps to pass the hair follicle test for weed. Also, we have mentioned Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid, we highly recommend you to read more about it.